Forum LEA Aix-en-Provence Index du Forum

Forum LEA Aix-en-Provence
Le forum des étudiants LEA d'Aix-en-Provence. Licence, Master, soyez les bienvenu-e-s.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor think of each other's games

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum LEA Aix-en-Provence Index du Forum -> Le Bar du Forum -> Off Topic
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Possimus

Localisation: Esse accusantium odit aut totam sunt labore voluptas sit veritatis quia eum

MessagePosté le: 07/12/2017 07:39:55    Sujet du message: Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor think of each other's games Répondre en citant

Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor think of one another's gamesThomas and Chancellor make up what figures to go down as good safety duo in team history https://www.seahawksgearmall.com/SSR4wNxbxgG/, But it is Easley who set the defacto standard at the position for the Seahawks during a career that ran from 1981 to 1987.

Most Read StoriesA Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start evaporating VIEWKickoff time https://www.seahawksgearmall.com/SSUnhCkkxwJ/, TV info announced for 110th Apple CupRebound with payoff: Huskies return to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroesAnthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle here's where he ateSeattle hits record high for income inequality, Now rivals San FranciscoUnlimited electronic digital camera Access. $1 as for the 4 weeks

It's a career that Saturday will be honored when Easley is enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame and he becomes just the fourth player to spend his entire career all of the Seahawks to earn a bust in Canton Thomas Rawls Jersey, Kansas.

Now, How would Thomas and Chancellor compare by to Easley?

Thomas candidly admits he hasn't done much learning of Easley but says he's heard a lot about him from Chancellor, They like Easley is a native of Virginia.

"Kam reveals(Easley) Is the best safety to ever come your Seattle franchise, Thomas said soon. "You know I am always going to have a feeling about that. But that's something for me to shoot for,

Chancellor has actually known Easley workout he briefly dated one of Easley's two daughters, Gabrielle, While attending highschool in Norfolk.

"It was just for a bit of time, Chancellor celebrity fad. "I actually went to his house one repeatedly met him and he told me who he was. But I wasn't really informed about him or well-versed in the Seahawks,

Furthermore, Chancellor said it wasn't until point of times he walked through the halls of the VMAC after being drafted by the Seahawks in 2010 that he really put it all together.

Banners of the many Seahawks players and coaches in the team's Ring of Honor of which Easley became a member in 2002 hang over a hallway between the team's locker room and indoor field, An area players typically walk-through maybe dozens of times a day.

"When I first got here I saw his pic, Chancellor shown, Going to the hallway. "And i'm like, 'Hold on the topic of, That's the Kenny Easley I knew there?' So I started Googling him and YouTubing him and just seeing all the jobs he did in the game and how he changed the game as a big hitting, Brief, Running safety. And following that I've just been a fan,

Chancellor said he sees elements of both his game and that of Thomas when he watches how Easley tinkered with the Seahawks.

"He had that mix of me and Earl's game together, That's any type of player he is, The parallels that I see, Chancellor cited. "From a physical perspective and the field awareness I see that similarity(Together with game). But his ballhawking skills are more like an Earl type of thing,

Which only makes sense when it comes time Easley's history.

Stated at 6 foot 3, 198 fat in the Seahawks media guide, Easley was quite as tall as Chancellor(Plastered at 6 3, 225) But comparable weight as Thomas(Included at 5 10, 202).

Easley also played free safety for involving his pre Seahawks career, This kind of as during all of his time at UCLA. He was named along with now fellow Hall of Famer Ronnie Lott as one of the two safeties on the Pac 12 All Century team not too long ago.

In a story he has told often in the resulted in his induction, Easley said he had a workout with the 49ers and then coach Bill Walsh yesterday the 1981 draft, With Walsh telling him the team planned to take him the eighth overall pick, On the face to play free safety.

Easley said he was shocked when down the road he heard then NFL commissioner Pete Rozelle say the Seahawks were taking him with the fourth overall pick.

"I had never chatted to Seattle, He was quoted saying. "I had never helped them, Never talked to anybody in the provider,

(Of your current 49ers, Who indeed would look for a safety, Then got Lott at No. Cool.

Easley was further astounded when he got to Seattle and, He was quoted saying, Before his first process was told to play strong safety(The Seahawks' free safety then was John Harris).

Easley said then coach Jack Patera told him as he took the field somebody in charge of: "Number 45 that maybe what he called me, Just number 45 he said you will line up at strong safety. And that was when i realized,

"I did not like it, Easley reported. "I basically had to learn how to play the positioning because I had been used to playing(Free cover),

It didn't take him long to adjust as Easley earned AFC Defensive Rookie of the season honors in 1981 making a career high 107 tackles.

The Seahawks referred to as listed Easley as right safety and Harris as left safety in 1981 and 1982 when Patera was coach, Then formally listed him as strong safety in 1983 to 1987 under Chuck Knox.

But Chancellor said demands strong safety Easley was isn't the same as he is today.

"He was other pages on a deep middle field safety, More like what Earl does back there associated with being up in the box and setting edges like I do, Chancellor suggested. "What I do is with the multitude of like linebacker and strong and free, It's perhaps a slash type player. He was more free calling back there,

In Easley's affectionate eyesight, Aleven however, The difference in the position he was asked to play by Seattle from what he thought he'd do has left some wondering of what has been.

Easley's career was over before he turned 29 the age at which Chancellor this week just signed a new three year contract and a year over the age of Thomas is now due to a kidney issue brought on from painkiller use necessitated by injuries during his Seahawks career.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 07/12/2017 07:39:55    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum LEA Aix-en-Provence Index du Forum -> Le Bar du Forum -> Off Topic Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation